Discuz!NT|BBS|论坛

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

choosing a certain type of flower because it fits [复制链接]

1#
    And it's been a long time coming.I know on my long prom dresses UK wedding day I was strangely calm, perhaps a little dazed.Hi Everyone hought I'd do a quick round up of things you need to know about this Saturday.amp;quot; Cassie and Gavin's cake was provided by the Little Venice Cake Company"Our cake was a parisian pearl x3 tier round cake made up of x2 tiers of luscious lemon cake, layered with a lemon curd buttercream and a layer of vanilla cake, layered with a madagascan vanilla buttercream.USD below left and the 'Beautiful Blue Rose' available in 2 sizes Fine and 'Dandy'The gorgeous 'Dandy' design below is so pretty and so versatileThere are just so many gorgeous designs over at Emersonmade, all of them beautiful, all of them hand for that 'this was made JUST for me' feel Emersonmade even have the most adorable little boutonnieres and accessories for the Gentleman!All Photography Copyright (c) Marianne TaylorLooking for suppliers?compared with the same period a year earlier.THE WAY WE WORE: A LIFE IN CLOTHESSchooldays are remembered for scarlet gym knickers and the tricolene shirtwaister dresses worn for lacrosse and hockey.do Bride, and right, Sheena Holland (UK) How to Wear a Birdcage Veil We consulted Couture Milliner Beth Morgan for advice on how Brides can best sport their birdcage veils.Close family and friends, including Pierre's uncle Prince Albert and the groom's mother Princess Caroline, were later joined by approximately affordable prom dresses 700 additional guests for a garden party in the grounds of the medieval grounds.amp;quot; The reception took place at The Forest of Arden Marriott Hotel; "we loved the marquee, the stunning grounds and lake and they had a wedding co-ordinator, Jenny, who was very lovely and organised!are you on the Cocosa mailing list?She tries to support designers from her native country and wears labels such as Carolina Herrera.Carl Ritter, Chief Executive Officer of the Center for Building Hope, was fired Friday.
    choosing a certain type of flower because it fits with the colour scheme.I found lots of help on YouTube, searching under wedding make up and different styles.I am beaming like a cheshire cat who just found the big bowl of cream for the afternoons teas at Claridges!Bottom RowSet of 50 'Thank you'For the signing of the registrar we choose nina Simone, Here comes the sun & Sade, By your side" "Both rings were from the same place as my engagement ring, Mulroys Antique jewellers" As transport, we choose 2 very traditional cars, a 1930's Beauford & 1920's Regent from Brooklands Wedding Cars Amanda Jane Cakes of Newcastle Upon Tyne supplied this beautiful wedding cake"I wanted a cake that was simple & stylish, with minimal detail.
    Bonzie's designs include bolero jackets, corsets, collars, wraps, bags, skirts and 'tatter-tees', as seen below"We are both hopeless romantics and find prom dresses on sale ourselves consistently drawn to olde worlde fabrics such as vintage lace, tulle, velvet, silk dupioni and lots of trimmings such as beads, brooches, rhinestones etc" "I attended the National College of Art and Design in Dublin where I obtained an Honours Degree in Fashion Design and Ger graduated with the same from Cork City.I can't explain why but I always envisaged wearing capped sleeves on my wedding day too!The collection was known as The Magnficent Seven.The winner will be announced via the Love My Dress Wedding Blog, week commencing 13 December 2010.
    I cannot emphasise this point enough.In fact, all of Leona and Anthony's wedding stationery was by the fabulous London Wedding Stationery Company Emily & Jo, who Leona discovered via Love My DressLeona chose the beautiful lacey Cymbeline dress design 'Cory'"I spent alot of time looking for the perfect dress and when I came across a picture of the Cory dress on Cymbeline's websitee I knew instantly that it was the one!My main costs were the vintage fabric, the flowers and the antique key which I purchased from etsy.It was honestly the perfect day and I was so pleased with the way that everything turned out, I'm so happy with the photos and I'm so proud to have been a part of such an amazing team.
分享 转发
发新话题 回复该主题